I was stood up Saturday instead of just waiting for two hours, I outlined part 2 for my book. (Yes, making the best of my anxiety, time, and my Nanowrimo prep.)
So I waited hours for the bozo to not show, and I was frazzled. What made it worst was when I gave him a chance after he begged for it, and I told him it would NOT work with the distance. Then after two hours of waiting, saying he was going to be there, he texts me saying: it‘s not working for me.
So what do my muses do? They nag me to write about it, and put it my novel I am working on. 3350 words later I have a scene to add into my story. I know it’s before nanowrimo but I wanted to write while all feelings were fresh in my head. The migraine was worth the Saturday night of writing.
Thank you . . . Muses (in no particular order )
Long Term Writing Goals
Novels, Stories, and other writings
- Book of 13
- Book of Short Stories: Karma
- Type up all stories in Reddish-Purple notebook
- Naughty novel
- Finish and edit Tom’s work (Publish in his name with family’s permission)
- I want to write at least 5 new poems each month (60 poems total)
- I want to write at least 1 short story a month (12 stories total)
- I want to write something every day.
- I need to work Dragon story for my brothers.
- I want to be published a few more times.
- I want to write at 1 short story naught once a month.
- Darken Cake
- He Said, She Said
- NaNoWriMo 2011
- The Whispering Path (Reedit)
- The Whispering Path Sequel
- The whispering Path part 3
- Dragon Story
- Zoe’s Erotica
- Zoe Biography
- Sarah and Eric
- December’s story
- F on F
- James Story
- Smile in May
- Love Conquers All
- College Guy Story
- Book of Poetry
- Story of 2005 (Summer and Fall)
- Looking Back (Females from NR. Ashley and Tracy)
- Urban Legends
- Bloodly Mary
- Man with Hook
- Family Story Project
- Vampire Dream story
- My blogs
- Random Short stories including fanfiction.
SVP (My Secret Vampire Project)
- Re edit Book 1
- Review and write Book 2
- Outline Book 3
- Write Book 3
- Edit Book 2
- Outline Book 4
- Write Book 4
- Edit Book 3
- Outline and plot and research book 5
- Write Book 5
- Edit Book 4
- Outline Book 6
- Write Book 6
- Edit and reedit book 5
- Outline Book 7
- Write Book 7
- Edit Book 6
- Outline Book 8
- Edit Book 7
- Write Book 8
- Edit Book 8
Things I want to complete by December 31, 2017
- I want 65 blogs divided into Writings
- 13 Writing,
- 7 Spiritual,
- 20 Personal
- 25 naughty
- Set up for NaNoWriMo
- November work toward word goal of 75,000.
- I want to post another 15 random things about me.
- Be finished with at least 75% of The Broken Road
- Work on Goals for 2018
- Working on a writing schedule
I use writing as a huge therapy tool. Version a (rough draft) of any of my writings are for me to get everything out.
There are a lot of things that are illegal in real life, but nothing is illegal if you are bad guy in written story.
I will use my writing to get our feelings, especially frustration and anger.
During editing, I will make corrections and write for the public, but version a is always for me.
(Currently, just wish that I can get at least 6 hours of sleep each night or late morning so I can get so decent writing finished. )
September 2017 to do list
- Help mom with a professional letter for a grant
- Finish reading “Greg” by James
- Finish my novella trilogy Driving Lies
- Finish part 1 therapy story The Broken Path part 1 ghost stories
- 3 erotica short stories
- Work on unicorn story online and character sketches
- Write 3 personal blogs per week http://beckyms1213blog.wordpress.com
- Write one spiritual blog per week http://spiritualbeck.wordpress.com
- One to Two writing blogs per week. (posted here)
- Work on fantasy football team
Finish my catfish story
I had plans for writing everyday and post a bunch of blogs. . . it has not happened because as of Dec 30th circumstances had changed.
I hope to get things back to my goals soon, but for now please be patient with me. (I think I am writing this more for myself than my few, wonderful readers.)
Many of my friends on here have been asking about me. . . I am currently numb. I just helped an ex (who was still a good friend of mine) he had gotten a liver transplant in August and was good until his sudden death a week ago. I am still trying to spin my head around this.
It started with an exploratory surgery and ended 14 days later with my ex (still a good friend) dying of cancer of his new liver, in his stomach, and lymph nodes.
I just don’t understand, I was talking to him, watching him work on physical therapy one day and two days later in tears as they announced time of death.
I had been blocked because I had been busy going back and forth from ICU to my appointments and such . . . I little time to think clearly. Now I have time, I’m just stunned.
I due plan to continue with writing, but I just do NOT know how fast it will be. (He would have wanted me to never stop my writing. I hope that he’ll be my inspiration.)
2016 was a very challenging year. I felt really stuck and trapped this year, so I really didn’t feel I accomplished that much. I mean I didn’t even finish a book: writing or reading. However I have learned a lot about myself.
Things I accomplished in 2016.
- I wrote over 50 blogs in this page. (140 blogs throughout all of my pages).Links to my other blogs
- I have at least 15 followers. ( I hope I have entertained and help some follow writers. I also to get more this year.)
- I written over 225,000 words ( I know not quite the goal of 500,000, but not bad with all I have gone through.)
- I started Book 2 in my vampire series. (However due to some emotional issues; it is on the back burner for a while.)
- I have written two diaries this year.
Things I have learned in 2016
- I have figured out some of my muses. https://rebekahquinne.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/introduction-my-muses/
- I realized that winning NaNoWriMo doesn’t stop the world. It isn’t everything. (Bit does feel good when I win. I’m sad because they don’t work with http://www.createspace.com anymore.)
- I write really well in chaos, especially while visiting in the hospital. (I’m even there now.)
- I write way more than I edit.
- I am more of an adder than a cutter when it comes to words.
- I can not write well around who don’t support it.
- I was suggested to put my paranormal/horror/occult genres aside for a while. . . (until I figure the source of my depression and anxiety.)
- I will still write even though many people think I write too much.
- I give myself much more ambitious goals than I can achieve. (for example: write 500,000 words.) I plan to push it down to 300,000 words in 2017.
- It has been a very emotional year for my muses and I.
- I was easily distracted this year.
- I rather edit than clean.
- I need to realize that writing is for me. It is a good expression of therapy for me.
- I had a therapy book and/or release book before I started therapy.
- The people I looked up to were the ones who seem to criticize when I wrote a lot.