- I want to write as much as I .
- Be less distracted so I can focus more
- Finish driving lies (one chapter away)
- Finish the broken path
- Edit at less once of a week.
My health issues. . .
- My sleep patterns are off.
- My depression can kill my motivation.
- My anxiety can make focus scattered.
- My brain never stops.
- I’m always trying to make myself or someone else happy.
- There times I get stomachs issues or cramps that steal my attention.
- I get migraines that are very harsh on my eyes.
I need to see a few doctors and get this figured out. Hopefully.
It is 3:48am, and I’m sacrificing sleep for my true bliss . . . One hour of undisturbed block of writing. It is just my blogs but it is bliss.
- No one interrupting me just to purposely step on my nerve.
- No one asking if I am ok after I growl at previous person.
- No one asking me to cook or make coffee.
- No one complaining about some trivial thing.
- No one giving me a random sports or video game piece of info I’ll never use.
Just me with my endless head.
This weekend my goal is to write three short stories . . . One must be a holiday story.
Now I must get some sleep.
This is the second year, I did not reach my epic goal of 50,000 words this year. In fact, I did the same thing I did in Camp Nanowrimo. . . I gave myself the goal of 50,000, but only reached 35,000. Sigh.
The worst part is all I have is excuses to fill in why. . .
- Complicated love life
- Broken computer
- Getting out more
- Story is therapy (sometimes hard to face)
- Movies or tv more interesting (Especially cuddling)
- Cannot get comfortable to write (no desk)
I just want energy to sit at a comfortable chair in front of a simple desk, with a caffeinated drink, and working computer. . . Is that too much to ask?
- I love to write.
- I love to cook.
- I love to bake.
- I love to color.
- I love to listen to music. (And sing along)
- I love to watch movies.
- I love to go shopping.
Most of these are in random order, except my writing. I love to write. It is my passion.
So with the holidays, I am always busy in the kitchen. I am making the turkey this year, and I will be very busy Thursday and Friday with my male friend. (Long story, but I’ll explain in my other blog soon. Http://beckyms1213blog.wordpress.com )
I want to double my word count for the rest of of Nanowrimo. I hope I get to 50,000 words by November 30th.
I know I have said this before, but I can make a seven course meal, clean the entire house, be on 4 hours of sleep, pay all of the bills, go shopping, and if I do not write something, I feel my day is unproductive.
I know a good meal, nice, and a clean place, feels good, but without writing, I just do not feel accomplished anything at all.
Writing for me, even just 5 minutes or 8 hours is something special.
It is a chaotic, artistic, sweet moment to see my colorful thoughts go from black and white to color again.
So I hope I get sometime to write. I still need to cook and hang out with my friend.
I’ve been told I write too much, and I’ve seen it get in the way and caused many fights with my ex’s and I.
However I was told “don’t put away your writing for me.”
Some of the best words a writer could hear. . .
My new guy seems to believe in me and my writing dreams. I hope not let him down and those who support me.
However when he is home, I want to spend as much time with him as I can. (I just hope I’m not being too demanding in my time, I mean our time.)
I also try to balance writing and cleaning while he works so I can spend sometime with him when he gets home. Ultimate balance is time with him and writing.