- I want to write as much as I .
- Be less distracted so I can focus more
- Finish driving lies (one chapter away)
- Finish the broken path
- Edit at less once of a week.
I posted this in November Balancing Romance and Writing . . .
Summary: I had a guy who I wanted to be my boyfriend for about six weeks, but we are in two different places in our lives. However we agreed to be just friends, and I am glad to have him in my life ( minus the his complaining.)
Most people ( minus my supporting mom and brother) say I write too much, but my friend said it was okay for me to write.
I tried to write while he worked, so when he was home, I could spend time with him. I was trying to give my undivided attention to him as I learned in the past that I annoyed others being stuck in my own world.
The thing is that the longer I stay away from my writing, the less of myself, I feel. . .
I know who I am. . .
- I am a writer and storyteller!
- I am brutually honest and yet vividly creative.
- I can not leave the house for days at a time with my head in a tablet or computer screen.
- I love lists and have scheduled my life around my writing.
- I’m a creative mess, but I am a damn good, semi-organized researcher.
- I need someone who encourages me.
I do not need . . .
- Someone who wants kids. ( I prefer my four pawed babies, cats.)
- Someone complaining that we had another slow-cooker dinner, (please be grateful I am a damn creative and good cook.)
- Someone who doesn’t want to be immortalized in my written work, (because a high chance he will inspire a character or two or ten.)
- Someone who says I write too much.
- Someone who says I am too messy.
- Someone who says I am too moody ( when it comes to writing, I’m not cranky, I’m passionate.)
I’m not a family originated female. I’m fine with that. I’m fun, positive, talkative, and perky. I’m auntie Becky and I’m fine with that.
I just need someone who understands. . . I’m a writer. I will not change myself for anyone!
If a guy cannot handle that then he needs to find someone else.
My health issues. . .
- My sleep patterns are off.
- My depression can kill my motivation.
- My anxiety can make focus scattered.
- My brain never stops.
- I’m always trying to make myself or someone else happy.
- There times I get stomachs issues or cramps that steal my attention.
- I get migraines that are very harsh on my eyes.
I need to see a few doctors and get this figured out. Hopefully.
It is 3:48am, and I’m sacrificing sleep for my true bliss . . . One hour of undisturbed block of writing. It is just my blogs but it is bliss.
- No one interrupting me just to purposely step on my nerve.
- No one asking if I am ok after I growl at previous person.
- No one asking me to cook or make coffee.
- No one complaining about some trivial thing.
- No one giving me a random sports or video game piece of info I’ll never use.
Just me with my endless head.
This weekend my goal is to write three short stories . . . One must be a holiday story.
Now I must get some sleep.
This is the second year, I did not reach my epic goal of 50,000 words this year. In fact, I did the same thing I did in Camp Nanowrimo. . . I gave myself the goal of 50,000, but only reached 35,000. Sigh.
The worst part is all I have is excuses to fill in why. . .
- Complicated love life
- Broken computer
- Getting out more
- Story is therapy (sometimes hard to face)
- Movies or tv more interesting (Especially cuddling)
- Cannot get comfortable to write (no desk)
I just want energy to sit at a comfortable chair in front of a simple desk, with a caffeinated drink, and working computer. . . Is that too much to ask?
My average times I write . . .
- Between 1pm and 5pm
- Between 8pm and 2am
I focus best in the afternoon after a coffee and lunch or after dinner if nothing is on that night.
Bad to times to write . . .
Between 6am to noon
Between 5pm to 8pm
I am not a morning person. If I can get up early, and I feel a woke. I’ve learned I edit better in the mornings, it’s very, very, very rare. Did I mention I am not a morning person? Diabetes also makes me very foggy just before dinner.
It’s been hard to write everyday. This has been making me cranky when I cannot write. Between my depression, sleep, and other health issues, it’s been a challenge to write daily.
I’ve been having bad sleeping problems. (I mentioned these issues in my personal blog http://beckyms1213blog.wordpress.com). I’m working on seeing my doctor to fix this.