I’ve learned a few things about myself and socializing over the years.
- I really don’t think I am that good it (socializing). I always feared of saying the wrong thing growing up.
- Now that I am older, I believe in the truth; this show who my real friends are and who can handle me, and sometimes who I can handle. (if that dress doesn’t work for you, I am not afraid to say so.)
- I speak more when I am drinking, but I do not drink a lot. I have health issues and drinking can really mess those up.
- I am really more anti-social as I get older. A part of it is that I don’t want to put extra energy into a friendship in which I will just used. Another part is I do like my own time for reading and writing.
So I do majority of my socializing online. I am in many writing groups. I am very social in October just before NaNoWriMo.
I have learned there are groups of people once you tell them that I writing a book or stories (and that I dream of being a famous author) . . .
I deal with each differently.
It’s not good or bad. I try not be a b**** or brat. . .
I try to treat everyone civil. (Yeah, I have my mood swings and can get jealous and cranky. It’s usually just my imbalanced hormones.)
This is my series. . . the different people I deal with as a writer.
Writing Goals for 2017
- I want to write 1 to 4 hour (averaging at 2.5).
- I want to give myself 3 to 10 (20 minutes) word sprints daily (averaging 5)
- I want to finish old projects.
- I want to work on some new project ideas.
- I want to explore new genres.
- I want to get some short stories published.
- I want to write 200 blogs (over all of my blogs)
- I want to write about my depression and anxiety.
- I want to enter some contests. (Including Camp NaNoWriMo and NaNoWriMo)
- I know I NEED to edit several projects.
- I just want to write something everyday.
- I want to write more books reviews.
- I want to read more. (2 books a month.)
New Project Ideas
- Adult works
- Blog Prompts
- Story Prompts
- Writing Tips
- Anxiety and depression ideas
- Diabetes project
- Character video project
Projects that I need to Finish
- Love Need Time (rewrite novel idea)
- Hero project (comic idea)
- DWAG (online soap opera)
- College story
- Driving Lies part 3
Projects I need to edit
- The Whisper Path
- Darken Cake
- Many short stories
- Driving Lies Parts 1 & 2
Pieces of Me
I always try to put pieces of myself into my characters. It may be the same eye color, same height, or same attitude quality. I feel like my characters an my own kids. I help create and develop them, and eventually they take over on the story. Sighs!
If they are not take directly from me them they are based an someone I know or someone who inspires me.
Sometimes the characters have qualities like me, sometimes they are opposite. Either way I may not always agree with my characters, but in the core of each of them, is some kind of piece of me!
On a side note: To be my muse (my inspiration) is a huge compliment . . . I am very picky! If you are offended. . . I’m sorry you were beautiful and talented, but too greedy and stupid to say “Thanks!” For example: (http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ellen-page-says-naughty-dog-ripped-off-her-likeness/1100-6410610/
Just saying the “Last of Us” video game has won some award, the graphics were awesome, and the story was great. They should have someone else who was less bitter about receive flattery. The video-game that she was working on pissed her off either way.)
There are times I have writer’s block. . .
I just cannot get an idea out. So I will admit, I rely on prompt to keep me writing. . .
I have learned that the brain is muscle, you need to keep it working.
I also know that habits even fun one are easy to break. (Especially when you have writer’s block.)
I usually write flash fiction.
I collect prompts from facebook and online and use them when I cannot come up with ideas of my own. . .
I will post several prompts to share.
Note: I found this online, thank you to the artists, and those who made them.