- Internet which can be a list of distractions
- Facebook stuff
- Looking websites
(I can give myself internet time for reward for reaching a certain number count. Note: buy a timer or use a timer on tablet.)
(Writing sprints during commercials if show doesn’t re-air. If the show re-airs, then watch it later, write first.)
- Depression/anxiety/worry (write out feelings)
- Nightmare or dreams (twisted them into stories)
- Sleep issues (if you can focus write or write notes)
- Pelvic pain (see a doctor soon.)
- Hands: swollen/ painful joints (Writing sprints and take breaks)
- Errand (bring notebook for notes, scenes outlines etc.)
- Friends (notebooks or write before or after visit.)
Note: not I have possible fixes there are no excuses
I haven’t been on as I have been writing Short Stories.
I have been writing over 7,000 words in the last 80 hours . . . it’s a good pick up from being in a writer’s back from October to January and part of February. However I have so many idea for erotica. So my muses Zoe and Starre have been very busy.
However I plan to write next month . . . doing Camp NaNoWriMo . . .
November is National Novel Writing Month,I’ve won 8 out of 10 years.
I set next month for 30,000 words, which is a 1,000 per day. I believe I can do that.
Now I need to
- List all ideas I want to work with
- Cut list down
- Outline and notes to each ideas
- Research what I don’t know.
I am hoping to write book of adult short stories, and I hope to sell it.
I have gotten so many positive reviews saying that I am good writer so I hope to make a living with it.
However I will be publishing in another pen name still working on it.
I’m so excited that on Thursday night I finished my thriller novella trilogy called “Driving Lies.”
It’s been a working project since 2011. I started it on my third Nanowrimo.
It was based on a script I started in high school. I took the scenes I liked the best and retweaked them.
The last five chapters of book 3 are hand written as my laptop is down again. . . It’s like a lemon of a car. Sigh. Now my writing hand is swollen and sore. . . I probably have carpal tunnel syndrome.
So I’m giving myself a few days off for some major writing. I think I deserved it.
I’m excited and disappointed that it’s finished. . . At least draft one.
I know I will lots of editing and rewrites, but I feel like my favorite part of the process is done. Sighs.
Now to edit once a week, and a new project.
I just hope get it published and for the rest of the world to read by early next year. I hope they enjoy it.
I have to thank my muses for not shuttingbup or stopping even when I was in pain. I got so much accomplished.
I’m working several projects at the same time. I keep noticing that I keep typing the main character from project a in my project b.
I’m so glad I’m only working on draft one of both. There are so many scratches, and cross-outs.
I know it sounds weird but I have just half of chapter on project b before it’s finished. I’m so excited. I’m trying not to burn myself out. Endings always drive me crazy.
Random writing facts about me
- I feel I can never write too much.
- I can clean and cook, but I am not productive unless I am writing.
- I love to write lists, menus, grocery, to-do, idea etc.. It helps me to be organized and calm my anxiety.
- I’m picky about my co-writers and editors. I feared people will take my ideas.
- I feel accomplished when my pen runs out. Papermate pens run out fast. Bic pen take longer and they are a big accomplishment.
- I love writing by hand. Pen and paper do not electricity.
- I need to read more.
- I have at least five projects in my head.
- I fight my depression and my exhaustion vs my productive writing.
- I currently have at least four active blogs, and several inactive older blogs. I will post links on another page.
- I write poetry, short stories, novellas, novels, and blogs.
- I love to write. It is who I am, a writer. I hope someday for a professional publisher to publish and sell my work.
- I am obsessed with number 13 and put it my writings often.
I miss my computer at a desk or computer in bright room. I have a hand written pile of writing getting bigger.
Right now I’m sitting in the dark room with bright tablet, straining my eyes. Its 3:48 am but I can`t sleep. I know I should be sleeping but I fell asleep at 7pm and woke up at 2am.
However I really want to blog.
Anyway lately, I have been hand writing everything. It’s better than a buzzing computer overheating or a blaring tablet. I’m working on a release book, handwritten.
- I know I need to get into my fictional projects.
- I have three screaming at me.
- My muses have been pushing the projects for me. . .
- I just keep stalling. I’m really not sure why.
- I know I have health issues, but I’ve pushed through.
- I know I’m about end one, but that is a blog of its own.
- I guess I am just distracted, and I can’t get out of my depressed slump.
However right now until 28th I’m trying to get everything out of my head. So I will be hand writing in color pens: a new color for each day repeated just twice.
I’m writing Short Stories.
I put my feelings in each one. These are flash fiction but very personal. In the last few year my heart and soul shattered, each of these pieces are my a piece of shattered heart and soul.
I hope to find myself and piece myself together.
I’m posting them on my Short Story blog. . .
Rebekah Quinne Short Stories