On Monday, April 16, I was officially 4,000 over, but Tuesday I hit a depression and anxiety wall causing a major writers block. I haven’t written since tonight, and it’s just story notes for chapter 3 &4.
I hate how I instantly felt like the world was against me and it felt like I left my interesting characters left in the door.
Our (many not nice words) landlord is snapping, yelling, and complaining over issues we can’t control. Grrrrrrr. They can go. . . (Filling in not nice words again.)
I have to do a list of chores and errands and now my head is full of ideas. . . My muses are talking, my character are acting scenes I should be writing at the time I need to sleep.
- to have chapter 3 done by tuesday.
- Have chapter 4 done by Sunday April 29
- Word count by April 29 35,000
My plan. . .
- Notes, obliges, scene ideas tomorrow
- Saturday to Monday type up chapter 3
- Wednesday notes for chapter 4
- Thursday to Sunday type up chapter 4
It’s not even day 15, and I’m up 16,905 words.
I don’t write much on Fridays. Happy Friday 13th btw.
So I can’t write until Saturday.
I’m just happy I’ve been able to cook, see doctors, do errands and get that many words down. Dances.
Here is my link to my watt pad. . . It’s under my vampire screen name: Rebekah Wolviere
I am about to work on a project. . .in which I only have one more chapter to finish it.
It’s a thriller novella trilogy. I started it in 2009, so I probably should finish soon.
I need the tie everything together, and make the ending so big, it’s epic.
My muses already have add on, but I need to finish it before the editing: adding, subtracting, and rewrites.
Chuck from the show Supernatural said “Endings are hard.”
I hate endings and I saying “good bye.”
I so much better at the beginning. However deadlines and pressure have always been the reason why I push the ending. I’m never happy doing it, it just has to be done.
It’s so much better than just stopping. . . Leaving everyone hanging. That is irrating.
My schedule for next few weeks.
- Reread the last few chapter.
- Outline main points and tying issues
- Work on last chapter
My goal is to have it finished by Feburary 28th. Driving Lies will be finished.
I miss my computer at a desk or computer in bright room. I have a hand written pile of writing getting bigger.
Right now I’m sitting in the dark room with bright tablet, straining my eyes. Its 3:48 am but I can`t sleep. I know I should be sleeping but I fell asleep at 7pm and woke up at 2am.
However I really want to blog.
Anyway lately, I have been hand writing everything. It’s better than a buzzing computer overheating or a blaring tablet. I’m working on a release book, handwritten.
- I know I need to get into my fictional projects.
- I have three screaming at me.
- My muses have been pushing the projects for me. . .
- I just keep stalling. I’m really not sure why.
- I know I have health issues, but I’ve pushed through.
- I know I’m about end one, but that is a blog of its own.
- I guess I am just distracted, and I can’t get out of my depressed slump.
However right now until 28th I’m trying to get everything out of my head. So I will be hand writing in color pens: a new color for each day repeated just twice.
I’m writing Short Stories.
I put my feelings in each one. These are flash fiction but very personal. In the last few year my heart and soul shattered, each of these pieces are my a piece of shattered heart and soul.
I hope to find myself and piece myself together.
I’m posting them on my Short Story blog. . .
Rebekah Quinne Short Stories
“And I’m writing, damn it!”
It is 3:48am, and I’m sacrificing sleep for my true bliss . . . One hour of undisturbed block of writing. It is just my blogs but it is bliss.
- No one interrupting me just to purposely step on my nerve.
- No one asking if I am ok after I growl at previous person.
- No one asking me to cook or make coffee.
- No one complaining about some trivial thing.
- No one giving me a random sports or video game piece of info I’ll never use.
Just me with my endless head.
Between lack of comfort, lack of machinery, depression, and no lights on at night, I haven’t been writing. Even now I have a creak in my neck, but I am getting some of my blogs done.
This weekend my goal is to write three short stories . . . One must be a holiday story.
Now I must get some sleep.