I’m writing an adult piece since most of my muses keep pushing that way.
I working on the title.
I plan to publish but not under this pen name.
My goal is 30,000 word by April 30th which is 1,000 per day. Its a reasonable goal with my health.
I’m writing my colored notes and outline now.
Good luck to my fellow writers.
- Internet which can be a list of distractions
- Facebook stuff
- Looking websites
(I can give myself internet time for reward for reaching a certain number count. Note: buy a timer or use a timer on tablet.)
(Writing sprints during commercials if show doesn’t re-air. If the show re-airs, then watch it later, write first.)
- Depression/anxiety/worry (write out feelings)
- Nightmare or dreams (twisted them into stories)
- Sleep issues (if you can focus write or write notes)
- Pelvic pain (see a doctor soon.)
- Hands: swollen/ painful joints (Writing sprints and take breaks)
- Errand (bring notebook for notes, scenes outlines etc.)
- Friends (notebooks or write before or after visit.)
Note: not I have possible fixes there are no excuses
I wanted to work on this dragon story for my brothers. I used Tom tell them stories at bed time. The stories were about Star wars, dragons, Harry Potter etc. Whatever story I made up, I would put them in it. I would make my special effects, sounds and I would add some humor relief.
I always wanted to write a story about dragons and add them in it. . . Bring my brothers to my created world.
However my sci-fi and fantasy muse Luna, is not that loud, busy or strong. . . Not confident as those are not my natural genres. It hard for me to get that genre because I have my head filled with horror, thriller, paranormal, drama, romance, and erotica. (My muses really have been pushing the drama and erotica.)
I guess I just miss my brothers. . . I know my inspiration will lead back if I am truly meant to write it. . . But I can’t even figure out a villain or an outline.
I feel it’s not right to fight it. I’m not giving up, but it needs to simmer in the inspiration pot some more. I learned when I push work, especially writing, I just end up stuck, in a writer’s block.
I’m just going to give my muses a chance to lead me for a while.
I’m writing Short Stories.
I put my feelings in each one. These are flash fiction but very personal. In the last few year my heart and soul shattered, each of these pieces are my a piece of shattered heart and soul.
I hope to find myself and piece myself together.
I’m posting them on my Short Story blog. . .
Rebekah Quinne Short Stories
First of all is 4:35 am, and I need to get to bed.
However my biggest distraction behind my health issues . . . is the sims. I love the game because it help for story, character ideas . . . but it let’s me control what the characters do and I feel as if I am god.
I feel I need control outside of life because my life is chose.
I grew up witnessing and being in violence and fighting are triggers for my depression, anxiety, and PTSD. I want people happy, not hurt or fighting. Sims helps me with it, but it distracts me from my writing and what I need to do.
I need to limit sims time so I can have my virtual video game cake and eat or play it too.
I posted this in November Balancing Romance and Writing . . .
Summary: I had a guy who I wanted to be my boyfriend for about six weeks, but we are in two different places in our lives. However we agreed to be just friends, and I am glad to have him in my life ( minus the his complaining.)
Most people ( minus my supporting mom and brother) say I write too much, but my friend said it was okay for me to write.
I tried to write while he worked, so when he was home, I could spend time with him. I was trying to give my undivided attention to him as I learned in the past that I annoyed others being stuck in my own world.
The thing is that the longer I stay away from my writing, the less of myself, I feel. . .
I know who I am. . .
- I am a writer and storyteller!
- I am brutually honest and yet vividly creative.
- I can not leave the house for days at a time with my head in a tablet or computer screen.
- I love lists and have scheduled my life around my writing.
- I’m a creative mess, but I am a damn good, semi-organized researcher.
- I need someone who encourages me.
I do not need . . .
- Someone who wants kids. ( I prefer my four pawed babies, cats.)
- Someone complaining that we had another slow-cooker dinner, (please be grateful I am a damn creative and good cook.)
- Someone who doesn’t want to be immortalized in my written work, (because a high chance he will inspire a character or two or ten.)
- Someone who says I write too much.
- Someone who says I am too messy.
- Someone who says I am too moody ( when it comes to writing, I’m not cranky, I’m passionate.)
I’m not a family originated female. I’m fine with that. I’m fun, positive, talkative, and perky. I’m auntie Becky and I’m fine with that.
I just need someone who understands. . . I’m a writer. I will not change myself for anyone!
If a guy cannot handle that then he needs to find someone else.
My health issues. . .
- My sleep patterns are off.
- My depression can kill my motivation.
- My anxiety can make focus scattered.
- My brain never stops.
- I’m always trying to make myself or someone else happy.
- There times I get stomachs issues or cramps that steal my attention.
- I get migraines that are very harsh on my eyes.
I need to see a few doctors and get this figured out. Hopefully.