I love coffee almost as much as I love Pepsi.
If I were to take all of my muses in a coffee shop. I personally will not pay 5 dollars or more for a coffee. If I got blender, I can make my own mocha frappe. I’m happy with a cup of maxwell house coffee mixed with flavored creamers.
- Chorline: caramel latte with artistic steam milk and will Instagram a pic before drinking
- Emma: French Vanilla cappuccino
- Mary: black with sugar
- Jack: strong black
- Starre: chocolate flavored coffee with cream and sugar and whipped cream
- Luna: French Vanilla latte
- Kelly: iced mocha
My Writing Goals Vs Reality
I just posted that I want 60,000 to 70,000 words by November 30th. https://rebekahquinne.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/nanowrimo-2016-goals/
When in reality, I am barely averaging 500 words per day.
500 times 30 equals 15,000 words (only about 30%)
My problems is I have many more challenges this year. . .
- My daily to-do list (Cleaning, and dealing with the cats, but it takes a good portion of the day)*
- Errands: Pay bills, shopping, getting things together etc
- Getting Interrupted “Becky, do this. . .” “Becky did you do that?” “Becky stand on your head.”etc
- Time with my boyfriend
- Time with my friends
- And a new family member.
*Average to-do list. . .
- (Get Up)
- Feed Dog
- Let Dog out
- Give Callie (Cat) her heart med
- Give Callie her ear med
- Give Callie her pain med
- Give Elmo (Cat) his special treat for upper respiratory issues.
- Feed Outdoor cats
- Sweep bathroom
- Cat Litter room 1
- Cat litter room 2
- Take blood sugar
- Let Dog out again
- Errands: (can be up to 4 hours we’re gone)
- If home, do laundry or clean room or basement
- Help with dinner: cook
- Clean kitchen
- Feed indoor cats
- (I also can add clean bathroom, pet water, food bowls, replace litter etc at least twice each week)
Then if I have everything thing done
I just hope I get energy to get everything done.
Back story: I am have several other hobbies besides writing. Cooking is one of them. I am a huge fan of Marcel Vigneron. I found some pictures and this what inspired me. This is a fictional flash piece. I have not been to his new restaurant WOLF yet. I want to . . . imagine what I could write about after I taste it.
PARK CITY, UT – JANUARY 23: Chef Marcel Vigneron showcases Samsung Black Stainless Steel home appliances in the Samsung Studio Café during the Sundance Festival 2016 on January 23, 2016 in Park City, Utah. (Photo by Neilson Barnard/Getty Images for Samsung)
Flash Fiction: Eatable Anticipation.
By: Rebekah Quinne
He searched and pondered to find a small piece of an exciting hope, of pure inspiration. . . He needed just to find a color, a smell, a single moment in which a spark of pure stimulation would help him to create artistic food that appeals to all of the senses.
He walked into the golden field to fall away from the pressure to simply to be one with nature. He wanted to connection with life of his food in hope his muses will bless him with the special touch. The wind blows just so lightly and it hit him . . . Use all of the food, and let it speak for itself.
He desired to tell the ultimate story with his food. He wanted his customers to never forget the moment that they did not just see art, but tasted it. He wanted them to have an experience with the food, not just another simple meal.
He wanted them to fall in love with the entire wholeness of each protein, vegetable, and fruit. He wanted them to experience the beauty of the colors for what they are . . . to see the pureness in the roots, the swipe of the stunning juice of the blushing vegetable. He wanted them to allow their palette to dance with the taste while the scent teased.
The circular lights may dim, the laughter may fade, but the realness of the experienced senses will be remembered. . .
Check out WOLF https://twitter.com/wolfdiningla