So my sleep schedule is off. . . it is now 3 am in the morning.
I was scanning my facebook main page. . . as one of my many distraction as lately.
There was a post to share the link of your first published book.
Here’s my link. . .
The Whispering Path. (2011)
It was even under my old pen name Rebekah Wolveire
It hit me . . . I know I need to reedit and rewrite (after eight years of learning of the writing career and how to better your novels and such etc). I plan to write and reedit this book and make an e-book this summer.
So this is what happens to me at 3 am in the morning.
So please look for The Whispering Path in the Summer of 2019. (As long as I do not get distracted.)
In 2018 I did the following. . .
- Written over 200 blogs
- Written over 500,000 words (552, 946 words to be exact)
- My computer was down most of the year, so I wrote most of my novels by hand and used tablets for my blogs.
- I wrote entire diary
- Acoomplished by Camp NaNoWriMo and NaNoWriMo in Novmeber (with gout)
In 2019, I want to. . .
- I want something published.
- Write 12 fanfiction stories (https://www.fanfiction.net/~rebekahwriter13/ )
- Write 12 Short stories for Wattpadd (https://www.wattpad.com/user/RebekahQuinne )
- Write 300 blogs this year (Links to my blogs here: https://rebekahquinne.wordpress.com/2018/09/04/links-to-my-pages-4/ )
- Finish these several projects
- Crimson Shadow Collection: Book 2:Daris
- Driving Lies Book 3 Typed
- Driving Lies Books 1-3 Edit
My current blog count (up to September) is 158. Just 42 blogs to go.
- Personal blogs 65 beckyms1213
- Fun blogs (Celebrity inspired or fan fiction) 2 rebekah1213
- Writing blogs 44 Rebekah Quinne
- Spiritual blogs 16 Spiritualbeck
- Short stories 31 rqshortstories
(Note links to the other blogs is at the bottom of the page)
This is really close to the 200 blog goal I have given to myself this year.
Year goals https://rebekahquinne.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/what-i-want-in-2018/
More writing Goals
I’m in 275,817 words (As of September) of my 400,000 word count goal this year. Just 124, 183 words to go. Yay. Since June I wrote 115, 089 words. Busy Summer, I hope for a busier fall (writing wise).
The Links to my other blogs are . . . https://rebekahquinne.wordpress.com/2018/09/04/links-to-my-pages-4/
Writing is my number 1 passion. I write short stories, poems, novels, and blogs. Genres I’m interested in are but not limited to . . . Horror, paranormal, occult, spiritual, romance, modern, suspense, thriller and drama. (I have worked with some erotica, but with another pen name.)
These are the links to all of Internet me (but the naughty part)
My WordPress blogs
The Whispering Path my first attempt at a novel
Every year in Nanowrimo forums they always ask you what is your survival list. . . Things you need to get through the month of writing your Camp Nanowrimo project.
- Character sketches
Most of this is my notebooks
- Colorful pens
- Tyneol (between hand cramps and headache)
- Empty notebooks
- Backpack (so I can take my writing every where I go.)
As I am writing 30,000 words by hand
- Calendar (for word count and appointment)
- Coffee with my creamer
- Caffeinated soda (I write weird hours)
- Candy or a treat (word sprints can wear you out)
- Timer or clock for word sprints
- Mom to go on walks with. . . (Too much writing can strain my eyes)
I’m keeping it simple this year.
- Word count by December 31, 2018 (400,000 note: up to date I’m at 160,788 just 240,212 to go.)
Finish “Driving Lies“
- Work on getting a daily word count of 3000
- Work on wattpad account https://www.wattpad.com/user/RebekahQuinne
- Write more short stories http://rqshortstories.wordpress.com
- Publish something
- Work on personal project
- Enter a few writing contests
- Post up to 200 blogs this year (among all my blogs)
Succeed in camp Nanowrimo April 30k
- Succeed in camp Nanowrimo July 30k
- Succeed in Nanowrimo November 50k
Note: 30k and 50k are preferring to thousands in word count.
I haven’t been on as I have been writing Short Stories.
I have been writing over 7,000 words in the last 80 hours . . . it’s a good pick up from being in a writer’s back from October to January and part of February. However I have so many idea for erotica. So my muses Zoe and Starre have been very busy.
However I plan to write next month . . . doing Camp NaNoWriMo . . .
November is National Novel Writing Month,I’ve won 8 out of 10 years.
I set next month for 30,000 words, which is a 1,000 per day. I believe I can do that.
Now I need to
- List all ideas I want to work with
- Cut list down
- Outline and notes to each ideas
- Research what I don’t know.
I am hoping to write book of adult short stories, and I hope to sell it.
I have gotten so many positive reviews saying that I am good writer so I hope to make a living with it.
However I will be publishing in another pen name still working on it.