In 2018 I did the following. . .
- Written over 200 blogs
- Written over 500,000 words (552, 946 words to be exact)
- My computer was down most of the year, so I wrote most of my novels by hand and used tablets for my blogs.
- I wrote entire diary
- Acoomplished by Camp NaNoWriMo and NaNoWriMo in Novmeber (with gout)
In 2019, I want to. . .
- I want something published.
- Write 12 fanfiction stories (https://www.fanfiction.net/~rebekahwriter13/ )
- Write 12 Short stories for Wattpadd (https://www.wattpad.com/user/RebekahQuinne )
- Write 300 blogs this year (Links to my blogs here: https://rebekahquinne.wordpress.com/2018/09/04/links-to-my-pages-4/ )
- Finish these several projects
- Crimson Shadow Collection: Book 2:Daris
- Driving Lies Book 3 Typed
- Driving Lies Books 1-3 Edit
Writing is my number 1 passion. I write short stories, poems, novels, and blogs. Genres I’m interested in are but not limited to . . . Horror, paranormal, occult, spiritual, romance, modern, suspense, thriller and drama. (I have worked with some erotica, but with another pen name.)
These are the links to all of Internet me (but the naughty part)
My WordPress blogs
I completed Camp Nanowrimo July 2018 with the word count 30,691.
I swear as soon as I just barely got pass 30,000 words . . . it was like my muses stopped. I hit a writing brick wall.
I can write a few blogs, but its like muses saw the up hill hike for part 2 and all said “hell no!” LOL.
I am grateful that I finished part one, and I wrote over 30,000 words by hand.
However even my desk lamp broke, so next month it will be more blogs.
- Word count by December 31, 2018 (400,000 note: up to date I’m at 160,788 just 240,212 to go.)
Finish “Driving Lies“
- Work on getting a daily word count of 3000
- Work on wattpad account https://www.wattpad.com/user/RebekahQuinne
- Write more short stories http://rqshortstories.wordpress.com
- Publish something
- Work on personal project
- Enter a few writing contests
- Post up to 200 blogs this year (among all my blogs)
Succeed in camp Nanowrimo April 30k
- Succeed in camp Nanowrimo July 30k
- Succeed in Nanowrimo November 50k
Note: 30k and 50k are preferring to thousands in word count.
I haven’t been on as I have been writing Short Stories.
I have been writing over 7,000 words in the last 80 hours . . . it’s a good pick up from being in a writer’s back from October to January and part of February. However I have so many idea for erotica. So my muses Zoe and Starre have been very busy.
However I plan to write next month . . . doing Camp NaNoWriMo . . .
November is National Novel Writing Month,I’ve won 8 out of 10 years.
I set next month for 30,000 words, which is a 1,000 per day. I believe I can do that.
Now I need to
- List all ideas I want to work with
- Cut list down
- Outline and notes to each ideas
- Research what I don’t know.
I am hoping to write book of adult short stories, and I hope to sell it.
I have gotten so many positive reviews saying that I am good writer so I hope to make a living with it.
However I will be publishing in another pen name still working on it.
Last year I did not get to finish my Nanowrimo do to some mental issues I was having. (I was living with people who didn’t believe in my writing career and said I wrote too much. They didn’t understand me and it killed my self esteem. I was a shell of a person, and I was running in a robotic mode. Now I’m finally feeling like my writing self.)
So this year I am doing two projects since right now all I have is time.
Each giving both goal of 50,000 word by November 30, 2017. That means 100,000 words.
In order to reach such goals. I’m working on extreme set up. . . Detailed chapter outlines for one and detail and character specific outlines for the other.
They are both parts of the same project. It’s a paranormal project of ghost whisperer. One part is all of the stories of the ghosts she encounters and the other is of the drama of her life.
I have two accounts https://nanowrimo.org/participants/rebekahwolveire is working on my word account for my ghost stories.
https://nanowrimo.org/participants/rebekah1213 is the account working on my storyline. The Broken Path.