There are nights where I will read or write all night just to see a few moments of cloudy colorful bliss. That perfect light that brings the hazy sky and foggy, misty ground together.
I currently do not have a constant table or desk to sit at while I write for hours. I’ve had a lot of stiff necks and achy backs reaching around to write on the bed.
I’ve been hand writing 90% of the my work waiting to get my new cord, but the problem is my cord hard to find, and once I get my cord, my computer will overheat on the bed.
I’m trying to make the best I can only believe it will get better.
September 2017 to do list
- Help mom with a professional letter for a grant
- Finish reading “Greg” by James
- Finish my novella trilogy Driving Lies
- Finish part 1 therapy story The Broken Path part 1 ghost stories
- 3 erotica short stories
- Work on unicorn story online and character sketches
- Write 3 personal blogs per week http://beckyms1213blog.wordpress.com
- Write one spiritual blog per week http://spiritualbeck.wordpress.com
- One to Two writing blogs per week. (posted here)
- Work on fantasy football team
Finish my catfish story
I should be writing. . .
I’ve had a lot of things happen this past two weeks and I should get them out.
Maybe write a short story or two.
Maybe a list of problems and goals . . . Pros and cons.
Yesterday, I got new pens and notebook that are just sitting in the corner just collecting dust.
I just have no motivation, no pep, and I even feel I’m so depressed I’m bumming out my muses. It sucks.
I should just say fuck the world and write.
I am very happy that many people are liking my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Rebekahquinne
and liking this blog. . .
I hope to post a few pieces this weekend.
What is going on. . .
- I have been helping friends with babysitting and remodeling their house when I am not writing.
- I’m also very addicted to coffee.
- However now I am working not one but two projects. They are quite the opposite in style. I would call one an erotic thriller, and the other a bloody epic tale.
- I also am trying to discipline myself to make sure I write something everyday and get to post on this blog at least once a week.
- I’m also trying to read and research more.
- I have been and I still am working on recovering from some personal issues. It’s been a rough six months. I hope to write a story or two from it.
I’m giving myself daily goals. . .
- Excerise daily (whether it’s you tube or just a walk)
- Write something everyday
- Read something everyday
- Eat better
1. The Indifferent Busy People
The one group of non-supporters that I don’t mind are those who are just indifferent: The indifferent, busy people. I have them in non-supporters, because they aren’t usually going to lift a finger or encourage you one way or another. (Key word: usually) I have met a few like this, but they are usually very busy. They usually work 60 plus hours a week or they have many hobbies or lots of friends/clients.
- They don’t care what you are doing.
- You have your thing, and they have their thing. Actually they are probably grateful that you are into your own thing so you can leave their thing alone.
- They are busy with their life, and I think they expect you to busy with yours.
- They are probably the people you meet through a friend of a friend of a friend or at some sponsored dinner party.
However, keep in mind, they may be the type to keep in touch with as they will be the type to have the greatest network of connections.
Personally, I admire their work ethic and determination. They are very focus, and it’s very inspiring.
There has been an interesting concept or theme. . . when it comes to October for writer’s of NaNoWriMo . . . many of them make survival kits. Things they will need to get through 30 days of nonstop writing frenzies.
Most of the survival kits consist of usual. . . pens, paper/notebooks, computer, sticky notes, lots of sugar and/or caffeine (coffee, tea, candy.)
Many use Halloween candy as treats or survival sugar. (Chocolate and gummy are my favorite. . . I love Charleston Chews.)
I think what is brilliant is someone said a crock pot. . . in genius. You make a meal in the morning: throw things in, plug it in, turn it on high, and by dinner time, you have roast, stew, roast chicken, casserole, or soup. (It you have a big enough crock pot, you could have dinner for days or at least lunch the next day.)
So my survival kit. . .
- colored pens
- hot cocoa
- Coffee/ tea
- Snacks: chips, crackers
- Supportive, encouraging boyfriend
- Reward list
- Cell phone
Things I will need to avoid. . . Internet, cleaning, and crying little sisters.