As most of you I’ve been writing is Camp Nanowrimo and this November I’m trying Nanowrimo for the 9th year.
I am writing a seven book series I’m calling Crimson Shadow Collection. There are about 75 vampires and this is the series is about their lives. I have been working on the set-up of this series since 2008-2009 I’m still stuck on book 2 even though I have many scenes for the other books written.
- 2010 The Whispering Path
- 2011 Driving Lies Book 1
- 2012 The Crimson Shadow Collection: Melzela, (on my Rebekah Wolveire account)
- 2012 Driving Lies Book 2
- 2013 Driving Lies Book 3
- 2014 The Crimson Shadow Collection: Daris started
- 2015 Pieces of me (It was a personal collection)
2010 to 2015 I won each year, writing over 50,000 words (I was with my ex back then)
2016 The Crimson Shadow Collection: Daris (between family drama and muses wanting to write scenes for book 3 to 7, I did not hit 50,000 words)
2017 The Broken Path (My location and exhaustion kept me 15,000 words short of my goal: it’s not finished, but on back burner)
2018 The Crimson Shadow Collection: Daris (I am determined to write and get my 50,000 words)
I’m working Daris again as there are notes, scenes for it everywhere on my flash drive but nothing is together in chapter form. I’m going to put it together.
My Nanowrimo page http://nanowrimo.org/participants/rebekah1213
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/rebekahquinne
My Twitter page http://www.twitter.com/rebekahquinne
Long Term Writing Goals
Novels, Stories, and other writings
- Book of 13
- Book of Short Stories: Karma
- Type up all stories in Reddish-Purple notebook
- Naughty novel
- Finish and edit Tom’s work (Publish in his name with family’s permission)
- I want to write at least 5 new poems each month (60 poems total)
- I want to write at least 1 short story a month (12 stories total)
- I want to write something every day.
- I need to work Dragon story for my brothers.
- I want to be published a few more times.
- I want to write at 1 short story naught once a month.
- Darken Cake
- He Said, She Said
- NaNoWriMo 2011
- The Whispering Path (Reedit)
- The Whispering Path Sequel
- The whispering Path part 3
- Dragon Story
- Zoe’s Erotica
- Zoe Biography
- Sarah and Eric
- December’s story
- F on F
- James Story
- Smile in May
- Love Conquers All
- College Guy Story
- Book of Poetry
- Story of 2005 (Summer and Fall)
- Looking Back (Females from NR. Ashley and Tracy)
- Urban Legends
- Bloodly Mary
- Man with Hook
- Family Story Project
- Vampire Dream story
- My blogs
- Random Short stories including fanfiction.
SVP (My Secret Vampire Project)
- Re edit Book 1
- Review and write Book 2
- Outline Book 3
- Write Book 3
- Edit Book 2
- Outline Book 4
- Write Book 4
- Edit Book 3
- Outline and plot and research book 5
- Write Book 5
- Edit Book 4
- Outline Book 6
- Write Book 6
- Edit and reedit book 5
- Outline Book 7
- Write Book 7
- Edit Book 6
- Outline Book 8
- Edit Book 7
- Write Book 8
- Edit Book 8
Things I want to complete by December 31, 2017
- I want 65 blogs divided into Writings
- 13 Writing,
- 7 Spiritual,
- 20 Personal
- 25 naughty
- Set up for NaNoWriMo
- November work toward word goal of 75,000.
- I want to post another 15 random things about me.
- Be finished with at least 75% of The Broken Road
- Work on Goals for 2018
- Working on a writing schedule
Dear Creative Santa,
I have tried to be a good writer (minus a few discouraging people and distractions). I tried to write something every day. I try to keep my brain working.
I ask for several things this year.
- Motivation . . . I need to get some willpower and write. (Even when I have writer’s block.)
- Inspiration . . . please let me see the world in a new light.
- 300,000 word count. I know I gave myself too high of goal in 2016, but may 2017 be a productive year.
I would also like to be published this year, but I am just taking things one at a time.
Thank you for everything I have experienced this year, and maybe I could use it in a story or two.
Enjoy the cookies.
From a Hopeful, Soon to be published Writer