This week has been up and down. I’ve been fighting both writer’s block and depression (and yes, I think they are linked this time).
I have always had issues with my physical appearance as I am bigger woman. I have tried the exercise and diets ,. . . I will lose 20 ponds here or there, but I still end up gaining it back and then some. I have learned to deal with myself. So when someone calls me beautiful, pretty, cute etc. . . I will say thank you but I usually blow it off. (As there are usually at least two negative comments on weight compared to the positive.)
The comments, compliment, encourage comes from my writing truly makes my day!
- I love when those say they love my writing.
- They said they enjoyed my writing.
- When they say they want to read more.
- When they say my writing touches their soul.
- When they say they can relate to characters.
- When they call me a real writer.
- When they said I will be published soon. (They had more hope than I did.)
Writing comments and compliments mean more to me as physical issues only last so long, but my writing can touch other now and in the future.