On Monday, April 16, I was officially 4,000 over, but Tuesday I hit a depression and anxiety wall causing a major writers block. I haven’t written since tonight, and it’s just story notes for chapter 3 &4.
I hate how I instantly felt like the world was against me and it felt like I left my interesting characters left in the door.
Our (many not nice words) landlord is snapping, yelling, and complaining over issues we can’t control. Grrrrrrr. They can go. . . (Filling in not nice words again.)
I have to do a list of chores and errands and now my head is full of ideas. . . My muses are talking, my character are acting scenes I should be writing at the time I need to sleep.
- to have chapter 3 done by tuesday.
- Have chapter 4 done by Sunday April 29
- Word count by April 29 35,000
My plan. . .
- Notes, obliges, scene ideas tomorrow
- Saturday to Monday type up chapter 3
- Wednesday notes for chapter 4
- Thursday to Sunday type up chapter 4