1. The Indifferent Busy People
The one group of non-supporters that I don’t mind are those who are just indifferent: The indifferent, busy people. I have them in non-supporters, because they aren’t usually going to lift a finger or encourage you one way or another. (Key word: usually) I have met a few like this, but they are usually very busy. They usually work 60 plus hours a week or they have many hobbies or lots of friends/clients.
- They don’t care what you are doing.
- You have your thing, and they have their thing. Actually they are probably grateful that you are into your own thing so you can leave their thing alone.
- They are busy with their life, and I think they expect you to busy with yours.
- They are probably the people you meet through a friend of a friend of a friend or at some sponsored dinner party.
However, keep in mind, they may be the type to keep in touch with as they will be the type to have the greatest network of connections.
Personally, I admire their work ethic and determination. They are very focus, and it’s very inspiring.