I do NOT read as much as I should. I have been told that for every book you write, you should read at least 10 in that genre. However it 2/3 through the month and I haven’t finished the list of books I want to read this month.
I just keep easily distracted. (I am more distracted against reading that I am with writing.)
- I like to write.
- Facebook is a huge distraction: I like too many mindless games.
- A good distraction is my boyfriend.
- I keep having eye issues and migraines. . . maybe it from reading from a screen too long.
- Cleaning: It’s like it is never done.
- Health issues.
- I’ve helping some sick family members as well.
- Endless Errands.
I will continue to finish my goals in September as well. October I am getting ready for NaNoWriMo. I will try to finish at least 2 out of the six things that I have listed.
I know I need to read more.