It’s the end of February and I did not get my quota.
I was just under 7,000 words short from hitting 29,000 or making it a 1k day average.
I got 22, 975 words written this month and 24, 401 last month.
It equals 47,376 total. . . I couldn’t even win NaNoWriMo with both months put together. It’s sad.
It only total average of 793 which just above half of what I wanted. . . (58%) which was 1370
I have goals and written work that I need to do. I plan to get started on it by next week hopefully.
I have been writing at least an hour any day, so that is a good thing. I am also working around my distractions and discouragements.
Goals for March
- I need to get to a daily of 1k.
- I need to work on at least 1 to 1.5 hour a day of writing.
- I want to give myself at least three word sprints.
- I must have at least one-fourth of my writing on my actually novels.
- I want to get some stories finished.