My top 5 distractions. . .
- com personality questions and personality test. . . I know it’s probably narcissistic, but I like answering questions about myself. I like to know what color or what my person is. . . . To be honest, they are just something to waste your time.
- Facebook Games. . . I like candy crush, Dragon City, and Words with Friends. I probably spend 75% more time on facebook.com than I need to.
- Experience Project. . . I love to chat. I just wish guys would talk about anything but cheating on their significant others or fetishes. (If they were that significant then you wouldn’t think of cheating, you perverted bastards.)
- Random youtube.com and celebrity stuff. . . It’s just me daydreaming. What are really the chances I would meet someone I admire and they would like me back romantically?
- . . I have no idea why I have a drive to find someone. I know I am not ready, but yet it seems like every day I am looking at the e-mail for alert saying I have a message and then I hope they are cute and really like me. *
* I am also thinking that personals aren’t that great anymore anyway. . . I just keep finding men that are rude, horny, or both. I also keep finding men looking for someone to take care of their kids. Or what is worst . . . the scammers. (Are there any cute, decent guys out there, or is the whole damn sea tainted?)
I’m thinking starting Monday, I am not going to use the Internet for a week. I need to focus strictly on my writing. I want to work on several projects and I just keep getting interrupted by the Internet. So I am turning it off, even if I have to delete the Internet password.